Friday, September 27, 2019

This week tested me badly!!

This week tested me:


This week just was not my week.  It definitely was a rough one.  I have found myself counting down the days I had until October 13th.  The day I was supposed to get married.  I can't just forget it!  I wish I could.  It really is killing me!  I know I did what was right and I am going to get through this with the love and support of my God above, and friends and family down here.  


These three children are why I do what I do.  I teach them how to read their bibles, how to pray, and how to worship Him.  I couldn't imagine spending my time any other way.  You can pray about anything.  I have made sure I taught them that.  
Today we were riding down the road and Abigail just asked to Pray.  I said, "of course baby go ahead."  And that was it.  It is amazing how much better you feel when you get into your Bible everyday, worshiping as you are going to work or school or where ever you are going.  

If reading my Bible and praising Him every day and praying to him everyday has taught me one thing, it is that He will show you the way He planned for you.  He will show you how and what to say to others as you try to witness to them.  God will show you the way as long as you have Faith and Patience in Him. 

This week started out pretty good but then went to worse but as I just read my Bible, cried a good bit of tears, raised my hands up to the Lord sitting in my office at work because I sat there crying for an hour over stuff I didn't understand but I knew was God's plan for me.   Now I know that with time, God will continue to show me His plan for my children and I. 

One of my favorite verses states, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15 and I have it hanging in my home as a reminder.  See picture below.  
  



I also have Jeremiah 29:11 hanging up in my home and 1 Thessalonians 5:17.  
I want my children to know that we will serve the Lord, that He has plans and He knows them and to also "Pray with Ceasing!"  






I hope this weekend brings you all joy and happiness and that you find your Faith in the Lord.  Remember this passage below.  As it is also hanging up in my home! God bless you all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment