Monday, September 23, 2019

ITS MONDAY!!

It’s MONDAY YALL!! 

Good afternoon everybody.  it’s Monday. We are a little bit over halfway done with Monday. I hope that everybody’s Monday has been great.  I hope that everybody’s weekend was well and that it was full of God and full of family time.

We had fun this weekend. Saturday we just chilled at home and did yard work and cleaned house and went to our family’s house to watch football that night. Sunday we went to church and praised the Lord and learned about Jesus and then attended one of our friends wedding! It was a beautiful wedding!

Today has been one year since I got baptized.  I have grown so much in my walk with Jesus!  I hope that everybody can see the change in my life. That everybody can see that I am living more for Him and not for the world!  I wanted to add this video in here because other than the birth of my three children, this was the best day of my life:



I am so blessed to have a relationship with the Lord above!  It’s not easy!  It’s not easy at all to get that relationship with Christ where you are radically in love with him but once you get to that point, you know He is always here for you no matter what!  He loves us and he wants you to know that you can do anything with Him!  Read your Bible daily, pray to Him multiple times a day, and LIVE LIKE HIM!! DON’T LIVE LIKE THE WORLD! This past Sunday was about living with Fruits of the Spirit not living with works of the flesh! If you look up Galatians 5:16-23 you will read the works of the flesh and the Fruit of the Spirit! This is How we are supposed to live. I will list the Fruits of the Spirit below with some verses to also look at:
1. Love
2. Joy- 1 Peter 1:8
3. Peace- Matthew 6:25-27; Philippians 4:7
4. Patience
5. Kindness- Matthew 5:43
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness- Luke 16:10-11
8. Gentleness
9. Self control- Proverbs 25:28

Another verse to look up is Galatians 5:24-26


Now this weekend wasn’t easy for me.  I had emotional times during this weekend and even today but I know that my God will provide and that my God will be here for me and I can pray to him and he will show me the way!  I Pray that you all have a great week. I pray that this touches somebody. I was in a very dark place before I found the Lord. And it’s never too late to find the Lord and change the way you live.




I really don’t know where I’d be today without God. I did go astray for a few years but now that I’m back and I’m praising him, and serving him, and Raising my kids up in a Godly home, my life is a lot better!  I want my children to know God and to be radically in love with Jesus and the only way for them to be able to do that is by example. I have to live that way so that way they will live that way. Please keep me in your prayers if you can because I’m still working through all this pain of having to make that hard decision a few weeks back But I know that it’s for the best, and I know that it’s what God told me to do!  Always listen to Him!
I love the song, “Eye of the Storm” by Ryan Stevenson - LOOK IT UP

No comments:

Post a Comment