Monday, September 16, 2019

My Faith

My Faith hasn't always been the best:


My Faith has not always been the best and it still isn't today.  I struggled for a while to realize that I need to put all my faith in God and let Him handle the things for me because I am not big enough to take care of them alone.  I was brought up in church but then as a teen stopped going.  I never lost my connection with Christ.  I would pray when I felt the need to or wanted something.  I wouldn't pray just to say thank you for everything you have given me or helped me through.  Once I prayed and asked for something, if He answered my prayers, I let it be.  I did not pray again to say thank you or I know that was you Lord.  

But now I know how to pray, what to expect while praying and how to listen to what God is saying to you during this time.  

My prayer life has gotten a little better.  It is definitely not perfect but I am working towards having a great prayer life and you should too!!  You know if we have time to get on Facebook, snap-chat, Instagram, Twitter, play games on our phones, and ETC, (I am guilty of this) then we have time to spend time with God.  God will never leave us, will never make us watch ads, will never charge us for his services, HE PAID THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR US AND WE CAN NOT EVEN SPEND SOME TIME OUT OF OUR BUSY DAY TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM BUT WE HAVE TIME FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.  I am definitely not judging anyone because I am also guilty of this as I said.  

But it is time to put down our phones and spend time in God's Word, Pray to him, and Listen to what he has to say.  I have definitely felt better and much happier knowing anytime I need anything all I need to do is to Pray to the Lord Almighty and He will provide if it’s His will! If you don’t get anything else out of my Blogs, I want you to get that God is your forever Heavenly Father And He loves you no matter what!  PRAY to Him but be sure to: 

P-Praise him for the things He’s done in your life/other peoples life that you know of 
R-Repent all your sins to Him
A- the needs of you or friends or family that needs it
Y-LISTEN TO HIM, be QUIET AND LISTEN 


God has gotten me through so times! If it wasn’t for Him, I’d be so lost but I know that through Him I can do anything! My Faith and walk with Christ is so much deeper and better than it was! 

The Lord loves you and so do I!  He will never leave you!! 

I’ll be back soon! I hope this helped someone!  





No comments:

Post a Comment