Saturday, September 21, 2019

Raising my children RIGHT!


     


This week 

This week has been a little hard.  I have anxiety and I have had a few anxiety attacks this week.  I am not sure why it has been so bad this week but I got through it.  I prayed when I had them and I felt a peace come over me.  I felt the Holy Spirit come over me and calm me and I am so blessed for that.  I have been stressing a little this week with everything that has went on but I am finally at peace with everything because I have FAITH in the Lord that he will take care of my children and me.  I haven't always listened to what God has told me to do but I did last week and it has changed my life. It is crazy how when you get rid of the toxicity in your life how much better you feel!

Honestly!  My life has changed and yours will too when you LISTEN to the Lord and do as He says!
Proverbs 3:5-6 says:
        "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

After I read that verse this week, and I started to rely on Him and Listen to Him, I had calmness and peace the rest of the week.  Our home has been so calm this past week.  I am a yeller.  I will admit it but this, we have been able to handle our behaviors and anger in a different way instead of fussing and yelling.  It has turned out to be a great week.

My kids and I have worshiped together every day this week, in the car, in the living room, and even playing outside.  I love being in control of raising my kids to love and trust and lean on God!  It is the best feeling ever when your kids say stuff like:
 "mommy I love praying as a family."
 "mom Can we play Zach Williams?"
  "mom can we worship."

It just makes you feel so good!! I have a video of Abby and Noah in the living room praising the Lord and Noah is getting into it and I am so glad to raise them in a home that LOVES and SERVES God!

I’m so glad I can share this video with y’all!! Turn your volume up!! 

We had such a blast this week loving each other, using different ways to discipline, calm parenting, and being the best we can be for God and loving the way Jesus did!  Our new motto this week was:
       "If it won't please Jesus, don't do it and be sure to LOVE LIKE JESUS!!"

Last night we had a calm outing.  The children listened, was not disrespectful, and we were able to have a great time with each other! 






When you change the way you respond to your children's outburst, smart mouth, attitude, and the way you discipline, it will make a difference with your home life.  Teach your kids to LOVE LIKE JESUS!  This world continues to go down hill with everything going on.  We are losing our freedom back to back and everyone needs to start living and loving like Jesus because the Lord is coming back and when he does it's going to be a great day!  We do not know when but when he does a lot of people WON'T BE READY!  I have some advice, GET READY! JESUS IS COMING BACK!  LIVE FOR THE LORD AND LOVE LIKE THE LORD.  Worship him, pray every day, tithe at church, give to God’s kingdom not yours, and serve at your church! 

 I am so thankful for the ones who constantly reads my blogs!  If you enjoy them please let me know!  





No comments:

Post a Comment