Monday, October 7, 2019

Its been so good!

This week has been so good!! 


This week has been amazing.  After my last blog I did, I surrendered all of my problems to God and I have not had any anxiety attacks, any fear, and my faith has grown in the past week more than it has ever.  Faith that God will take care of my kids and I for the rest of our lives because we will live for Him. 




This Sunday, October 13th, is the day I was supposed to get married and I know that if I wouldn't have surrendered it all, this week would have been full of emotions.  But I have yet to cry once, have yet to even think about the wedding until now.  This Sunday I am going to be happy instead of worrying or having anxiety.  Because I am not ALONE!  God will forever be with me and forever and will take care of us!

I am so blessed for the Lord.  I have spent my days with my kids, reading my Bible, worshiping our King, praying and not having to worry about a thing! It was like everything was lifted right off my shoulders.  I had a sudden peace about everything.  Because I am not ALONE!  God will forever be with me and forever and will take care of us!   



If anyone is having a tough time letting go and letting God, I promise you it will be 100000 x's better once you do.  If you don't know me, I am a yeller.  I try my best not to yell at my kids but it just happens.  I also yell when I talk sometimes.  But since my last blog, I have not yelled at them but once.  My anxiety has completely went away and I have not taken my anxiety medication in a week and a half.  I have not had anymore fear on how I am going to live as a single mother again.  I know I have done it before and God provided but this time I am in a deeper relationship with God that I am not worrying about it.  I am going to continue to live and continue building my relationship with God and continue to be radically in love with Jesus.  That way I do not have to worry, fear, have anxiety about anything.  Praise the Lord!! 



This week, I called some people and forgave them for everything they have ever done to me.  I felt such a relief to let go of all that stuff in the back of my mind and I have changed!!  And I claim it in the name of Jesus! The kids and I have had a good week with being able to play outside, being able to pray together, worship God together, and being able to just enjoy time together instead of all the yelling and not getting along.  This week in our home, we have learned that we need to show love instead of frustration.  We need to use our manners and show love to each other like Jesus did to us.  The kids are doing fantastic with it.  I am so blessed to have these precious babies.  God knew what he was doing when he gave me these three.  

I am so blessed that God allowed me and trusted me to be their mommy!  I will not mess it up and I will raise you three to be warriors for Christ! I promise you that!  



1 Peter 5:7 says "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."


Matthew 6:34 states, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own." 

No comments:

Post a Comment